CANADA: Maple Leaf launches "complete protein" snack
Maple Leaf Foods has introduced a "complete protein snack" in a bid to get more Canadians to ensure they are getting an "adequate amount of complete protein" in their diets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: Act now to cut antibiotics in meat
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019
- Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?