CANADA: Maple Leaf reports slight rise in Q4 net profit
Canadian food and bakery company Maple Leaf Foods has reported fourth-quarter net profit of C$25.9m (US$17.2m) compared with $24.7m a year earlier.
The company’s sales in the fourth quarter to 31 December were $1.3bn compared with $1.29bn in the fourth quarter of 2001.
Companies: Maple Leaf Foods
Maple Leaf Foods ended 2005 disappointingly after a promising first three quarters and blamed high energy costs and losses in the Japanese market for its fourth quarter sales slump....
Canadian food processor Maple Leaf Foods has reported a 13% rise in net earnings for the third quarter, but sales declined 5%....
Food processor Maple Leaf Foods has announced that completely non-hydrogenated Tenderflake pure lard is now being shipped to grocery stores. Tenderflake is the first lard in the Canadian retail market...
Food processor Maple Leaf Foods has reported a fall in sales for the second quarter ended 30 June 2005 due to lower commodity prices in the company's pork, poultry, feed and rendering businesses....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review