USA: Marcie Krempel appointed as MD of strategic alliances at TurboChef Technologies
NEW YORK/PRNewswire/ -- TurboChef Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRBO - news) announced today that Marcie Krempel has been appointed to the executive position of managing director of strategic alliances. Prior to joining TurboChef, Ms. Krempel was executive director of Euro Group providing international consultancy throughout Europe and the US. Ms. Krempel brings both practical and analytical expertise to the areas of global operations and strategic alliances. She has worked with a variety of multinationals on this subject matter, including: AIG, Allergan, Borealis, Cargill, Hitachi, ICI, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok and Thomson Multimedia. She has also worked with Elizabeth Arden International, assisting the management team with global and pan-European business integration. The author of a best selling Economist Intelligence Unit report ``Shared services: a new business architecture for Europe'', Marcie has published numerous articles on the subject of global strategies and operations. She is also a frequent speaker on the topic including appearances on BBC News, Bloomberg and CNN World Business Today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report