USA: Marcie Krempel appointed as MD of strategic alliances at TurboChef Technologies
NEW YORK/PRNewswire/ -- TurboChef Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRBO - news) announced today that Marcie Krempel has been appointed to the executive position of managing director of strategic alliances. Prior to joining TurboChef, Ms. Krempel was executive director of Euro Group providing international consultancy throughout Europe and the US. Ms. Krempel brings both practical and analytical expertise to the areas of global operations and strategic alliances. She has worked with a variety of multinationals on this subject matter, including: AIG, Allergan, Borealis, Cargill, Hitachi, ICI, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok and Thomson Multimedia. She has also worked with Elizabeth Arden International, assisting the management team with global and pan-European business integration. The author of a best selling Economist Intelligence Unit report ``Shared services: a new business architecture for Europe'', Marcie has published numerous articles on the subject of global strategies and operations. She is also a frequent speaker on the topic including appearances on BBC News, Bloomberg and CNN World Business Today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre