USA: Marcie Krempel appointed as MD of strategic alliances at TurboChef Technologies
NEW YORK/PRNewswire/ -- TurboChef Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRBO - news) announced today that Marcie Krempel has been appointed to the executive position of managing director of strategic alliances. Prior to joining TurboChef, Ms. Krempel was executive director of Euro Group providing international consultancy throughout Europe and the US. Ms. Krempel brings both practical and analytical expertise to the areas of global operations and strategic alliances. She has worked with a variety of multinationals on this subject matter, including: AIG, Allergan, Borealis, Cargill, Hitachi, ICI, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok and Thomson Multimedia. She has also worked with Elizabeth Arden International, assisting the management team with global and pan-European business integration. The author of a best selling Economist Intelligence Unit report ``Shared services: a new business architecture for Europe'', Marcie has published numerous articles on the subject of global strategies and operations. She is also a frequent speaker on the topic including appearances on BBC News, Bloomberg and CNN World Business Today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti