BRAZIL: Marfrig hires ex-Cargill CFO Rial to lead processed foods arm
Ex-Cargill CFO Rial joins Brazilian meat giant Marfrig
Rial will become CEO of the unit, which includes Marfrig's European meat business Moy Park and US arm Keystone Foods.
Cargill announced last week that Rial had decided to return to his native Brazil.
Marfrig, meanwhile, also said it had set up an executive committee to advise its CEO Marcos Antonio Molina dos Santos on financial and strategic matters.
Cargill is to take its table-top stevia sweetener brand Truvia into Canada - and revealed it wants to launch the product into Brazil and India....
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets