BRAZIL: Marfrig hires ex-Cargill CFO Rial to lead processed foods arm
Ex-Cargill CFO Rial joins Brazilian meat giant Marfrig
Rial will become CEO of the unit, which includes Marfrig's European meat business Moy Park and US arm Keystone Foods.
Cargill announced last week that Rial had decided to return to his native Brazil.
Marfrig, meanwhile, also said it had set up an executive committee to advise its CEO Marcos Antonio Molina dos Santos on financial and strategic matters.
Cargill is to take its table-top stevia sweetener brand Truvia into Canada - and revealed it wants to launch the product into Brazil and India....
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales