BRAZIL: Marfrig hires ex-Cargill CFO Rial to lead processed foods arm
Ex-Cargill CFO Rial joins Brazilian meat giant Marfrig
Rial will become CEO of the unit, which includes Marfrig's European meat business Moy Park and US arm Keystone Foods.
Cargill announced last week that Rial had decided to return to his native Brazil.
Marfrig, meanwhile, also said it had set up an executive committee to advise its CEO Marcos Antonio Molina dos Santos on financial and strategic matters.
Cargill is to take its table-top stevia sweetener brand Truvia into Canada - and revealed it wants to launch the product into Brazil and India....
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK