BRAZIL: Marfrig hires ex-Cargill CFO Rial to lead processed foods arm
Ex-Cargill CFO Rial joins Brazilian meat giant Marfrig
Rial will become CEO of the unit, which includes Marfrig's European meat business Moy Park and US arm Keystone Foods.
Cargill announced last week that Rial had decided to return to his native Brazil.
Marfrig, meanwhile, also said it had set up an executive committee to advise its CEO Marcos Antonio Molina dos Santos on financial and strategic matters.
Cargill is to take its table-top stevia sweetener brand Truvia into Canada - and revealed it wants to launch the product into Brazil and India....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities