BRAZIL: Marfrig hires ex-Cargill CFO Rial to lead processed foods arm
Ex-Cargill CFO Rial joins Brazilian meat giant Marfrig
Rial will become CEO of the unit, which includes Marfrig's European meat business Moy Park and US arm Keystone Foods.
Cargill announced last week that Rial had decided to return to his native Brazil.
Marfrig, meanwhile, also said it had set up an executive committee to advise its CEO Marcos Antonio Molina dos Santos on financial and strategic matters.
Cargill is to take its table-top stevia sweetener brand Truvia into Canada - and revealed it wants to launch the product into Brazil and India....
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis: The impact on shopper behaviour
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020