INDIA: Marico launches Sweekar brand groundnut oil
Marico Industries Ltd has revealed plans to launch refined groundnut oil under its Sweekar brand. The Rs700-crore (US$143.69m) company already produces refined sunflower and soybean oil under the brand. The new product will be targeted at markets in western India, primarily Gujarat and Maharashtra, where it will sell for Rs62 per one-kilogram pack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action