INDIA: Marico launches Sweekar brand groundnut oil
Marico Industries Ltd has revealed plans to launch refined groundnut oil under its Sweekar brand. The Rs700-crore (US$143.69m) company already produces refined sunflower and soybean oil under the brand. The new product will be targeted at markets in western India, primarily Gujarat and Maharashtra, where it will sell for Rs62 per one-kilogram pack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses