USA: Marigold Foods recalls chocolate milk on vitamin D excess
Marigold Foods Inc. of Minneapolis has recalled whole chocolate milk products made at its Cedarburg plant. The products were made with an excess of vitamin D and so do not match product specifications. The recall only affects whole chocolate milk, not lowfat or skim milk, the company stressed. The products affected retail under the Kemps and Wilke brands and were distributed only in eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. The recall does not affect gallon or half-gallon sizes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund