USA: Marigold Foods recalls chocolate milk on vitamin D excess
Marigold Foods Inc. of Minneapolis has recalled whole chocolate milk products made at its Cedarburg plant. The products were made with an excess of vitamin D and so do not match product specifications. The recall only affects whole chocolate milk, not lowfat or skim milk, the company stressed. The products affected retail under the Kemps and Wilke brands and were distributed only in eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. The recall does not affect gallon or half-gallon sizes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs