Marine Stewardship Council nets Weber Shandwick catch
The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) is delighted to announce the appointment of Louisa Barnett to the newly created role of UK Communications Director. Barnett joins the MSC from Weber Shandwick's corporate practice where she was involved in issues and crisis management for Scotts and IKEA.She also worked on the European Unilever account, notably on its corporate social responsibility projects and venture capital accounts including 3i and Lloyds TSB Development Capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits