Marine Stewardship Council nets Weber Shandwick catch
The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) is delighted to announce the appointment of Louisa Barnett to the newly created role of UK Communications Director. Barnett joins the MSC from Weber Shandwick's corporate practice where she was involved in issues and crisis management for Scotts and IKEA.She also worked on the European Unilever account, notably on its corporate social responsibility projects and venture capital accounts including 3i and Lloyds TSB Development Capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning