USA/TRINIDAD: Mario's Pizzeria, Blimpie Subs & Salads establish co-branded chain
US-based sub sandwich brand Blimpie and Trinidadian Mario's Pizzeria chain have revealed plans to open two co-branded restaurants this year. The flagship Mario's/Blimpie outlet is situated on the Chaguanas Main Road, and includes a drive-thru window, while the second will open in Trincity Mall by the end of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO