USA: Mark L. Kolkhorst named vice president, ADM bioproducts division
Mark has been with the Company since 1986. He has held various positions in grain merchandising and was Vice President of both ADM/GROWMARK and Tabor Grain. Most recently he served as North American Sales Manager of ADM BioProducts Division.
Mark, 37, received a Bachelor of Science degree in agri-business from Illinois State University in Normal, Illinois in 1986. He is married and has two children.
Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) is a world leader in agricultural processing. The Company is one of the world's largest processor of soybeans, corn, wheat and cocoa. ADM is also a leader in soy meal and oil, ethanol, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), and flour. In addition, ADM is building a position in such value-added products as food additives and nutraceuticals (such as Vitamin E and sterols). Headquartered in Decatur, Illinois, ADM has over 22,000 employees, 275 processing plants, and net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2001 of $20.1 billion. Additional information can be found on ADM's web site at http://www.admworld.com.
Companies: Archer Daniels Midland
Natraceutical, a spin-off of Spanish food group Natra-Zahor, has unveiled ambitious expansion plans, spurred on by growth in the functional foods market. With such high levels of interest in healthy f...
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has announced plans to build a new cocoa processing facility in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States....
US agricultural processor Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has announced that Paul Mulhollem, president and chief operating officer, is to retire from the company, effective immediately....
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has announced that local management at its facility in Ringaskiddy, Cork, Ireland has entered into negotiations with the local unions regarding the d...
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has announced that Mark Zenuk has been elected Vice President by its board of directors....
Spanish nutraceuticals company Puleva Biotech, a unit of food major Ebro Puleva, has reported a 7% decline to €716,000 (US$873,000) in first half operating profits, hurt by large expenses to promote i...
Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has reported a sharp rise in earnings for the year ended 30 June 2005, despite slightly lower revenue....
A human rights group has sued three US companies in federal court in Los Angeles to force them to step up efforts to end child labour on African farms that supply cocoa beans used to make chocolate pr...
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report