USA: Mark L. Kolkhorst named vice president, ADM bioproducts division
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) yesterday announced that Mark L. Kolkhorst has been named Vice President, ADM BioProducts Division. Mark has been with the Company since 1986. He has held various positions in grain merchandising and was Vice President of both ADM/GROWMARK and Tabor Grain. Most recently he served as North American Sales Manager of ADM BioProducts Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action