CANADA: Mark Milne appointed COO of Heartland Pork
Mark Milne, a veteran of the prairie pork industry, will assume the position of COO of Heartland Pork, a wholly-owned subsidiary of agribusiness giant Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP). Milne will take on the role effective 12 August. He comes to Heartland from his position as president and CEO of K Line Management in Winkler, Manitoba, where he was responsible for developing a complete swine production system, including pig, data and marketing analysis and tracking, as well as infrastructure development. He also managed the financing and investor development needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target