CANADA: Mark Milne appointed COO of Heartland Pork
Mark Milne, a veteran of the prairie pork industry, will assume the position of COO of Heartland Pork, a wholly-owned subsidiary of agribusiness giant Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP). Milne will take on the role effective 12 August. He comes to Heartland from his position as president and CEO of K Line Management in Winkler, Manitoba, where he was responsible for developing a complete swine production system, including pig, data and marketing analysis and tracking, as well as infrastructure development. He also managed the financing and investor development needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast