CANADA: Mark Milne appointed COO of Heartland Pork
Mark Milne, a veteran of the prairie pork industry, will assume the position of COO of Heartland Pork, a wholly-owned subsidiary of agribusiness giant Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP). Milne will take on the role effective 12 August. He comes to Heartland from his position as president and CEO of K Line Management in Winkler, Manitoba, where he was responsible for developing a complete swine production system, including pig, data and marketing analysis and tracking, as well as infrastructure development. He also managed the financing and investor development needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units