UK: Mark & Spencer & SSP bring specialty food to commuters
Marks & Spencer has opened its first Marks & Spencer Simply Food store at a mainline railway station, in a joint partnership with specialist retail catering company Select Service Partner (SSP), part of Compass Group. The Liverpool Street station store* sees the speciality food retailer opening for over 100 hours of trading for commuter convenience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins