REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Marked drop in food business closures in H1 2002
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has announced its Enforcement Orders for June, saying that it was heartening to see an overall decline in Orders being served for the H1 2002. For the month of June there were two Improvement Orders (IO) served on food businesses with no Closure Orders (CO) being required. The IOs were served by the Northern Area Health Board on two Dublin premises, Maud¹s Kiosk and Magic Wok.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods