REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Marked drop in food business closures in H1 2002
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has announced its Enforcement Orders for June, saying that it was heartening to see an overall decline in Orders being served for the H1 2002. For the month of June there were two Improvement Orders (IO) served on food businesses with no Closure Orders (CO) being required. The IOs were served by the Northern Area Health Board on two Dublin premises, Maud¹s Kiosk and Magic Wok.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund