REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Marked drop in food business closures in H1 2002
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has announced its Enforcement Orders for June, saying that it was heartening to see an overall decline in Orders being served for the H1 2002. For the month of June there were two Improvement Orders (IO) served on food businesses with no Closure Orders (CO) being required. The IOs were served by the Northern Area Health Board on two Dublin premises, Maud¹s Kiosk and Magic Wok.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife