USA: Marketing Specialists files for chapter 11 protection
Marketing Specialists Corporation (OTC:MKSP), a food brokerage firm which provides outsourced sales and marketing services to manufacturers of food and grocery products, yesterday filed a voluntary petition for protection under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega