UK: Marks and Spencer plc appoints new director of financial services
Marks & Spencer yesterday announces the appointment of Laurel Powers-Freeling as a main board director, with effect from 6 November 2001. Laurel will be appointed Chief Executive of Marks & Spencer Financial Services, subject to the normal regulatory procedures. Laurel joins Marks & Spencer from Lloyds TSB Group plc. She was previously Managing Director responsible for Lloyds TSB Wealth Management, a business that has grown rapidly over the last few years, and she has recently re-shaped the business and re-launched it under a new brand. Laurel joined Lloyds TSB in 1994 as Group Finance Director for Lloyds Abbey Life and was subsequently Director of Finance and Retail Development within UK Retail Banking.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry