UK: Marks and Spencer p.l.c. preliminary results announcement financial year ended 31 March 2001
Commenting on the Preliminary Results, Luc Vandevelde, Chairman and Chief Executive, said: "The results are in line with expectations. Sales of adult clothing during the period were unacceptable and it is this that led us to take many of the tough but necessary actions required to build a platform for recovery within our UK Retail business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast