UK: Marks & Spencer enter functional food arena
UK retailer Marks & Spencer is set to launch its own-brand functional food and beverage products in the UK from 12 March. The '& More' range includes 20 commonly eaten foods that incorporate soya protein. Other functional ingredients like betaine, fructo-oligosaccharides, isoflavones, selenium, vitamin C and E have been included to supplement its claim relating to heart health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund