UK: Marks & Spencer enter functional food arena
UK retailer Marks & Spencer is set to launch its own-brand functional food and beverage products in the UK from 12 March. The '& More' range includes 20 commonly eaten foods that incorporate soya protein. Other functional ingredients like betaine, fructo-oligosaccharides, isoflavones, selenium, vitamin C and E have been included to supplement its claim relating to heart health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits