UK: Marks & Spencer posts disappointing food sales
UK food and clothing retailer Marks & Spencer has said group profit before tax and exceptional items for the year to 3 April is expected to be in line with expectations, as cost controls offset disappointing fourth quarter sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix