UK: Marks & Spencer second quarter UK retail trading statement
12 WEEKS TO 29th SEPTEMBER 2001 Sales for the 12-week period to 29th September increased by 2.8%. There was a steady improvement in clothing performance throughout the quarter. Progress was seen particularly in Womenswear, driven by better product appeal and supported by the Autumn launch of the "Perfect" campaign, with its focus on classically stylish merchandise for our core customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti