UK: Marks & Spencer second quarter UK retail trading statement
12 WEEKS TO 29th SEPTEMBER 2001 Sales for the 12-week period to 29th September increased by 2.8%. There was a steady improvement in clothing performance throughout the quarter. Progress was seen particularly in Womenswear, driven by better product appeal and supported by the Autumn launch of the "Perfect" campaign, with its focus on classically stylish merchandise for our core customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs