UK: Marks & Spencer second quarter UK retail trading statement
12 WEEKS TO 29th SEPTEMBER 2001 Sales for the 12-week period to 29th September increased by 2.8%. There was a steady improvement in clothing performance throughout the quarter. Progress was seen particularly in Womenswear, driven by better product appeal and supported by the Autumn launch of the "Perfect" campaign, with its focus on classically stylish merchandise for our core customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife