UK: Marks & Spencer second quarter UK retail trading statement
12 WEEKS TO 29th SEPTEMBER 2001 Sales for the 12-week period to 29th September increased by 2.8%. There was a steady improvement in clothing performance throughout the quarter. Progress was seen particularly in Womenswear, driven by better product appeal and supported by the Autumn launch of the "Perfect" campaign, with its focus on classically stylish merchandise for our core customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast