UK: Marks & Spencer - the long road to recovery - COMMENT (Members)
Marks & Spencer is expected to announce a slowdown in its falling sales this week. M&S seems to be finally fighting back, and has apparently managed to reduce the rate of sales decline. Its Per Una women's clothing range looks set to boost future sales. Yet this is just the start of a long-run process.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs