UK: Marks & Spencer to relocate head office
The 240,000 sq ft development, designed by renowned architect Lord Rogers of Riverside, is a three minute walk from Paddington Station. As well as the Company's head office, the centre will also have a 13,000 sq. ft Marks & Spencer store selling food and clothing.
Luc Vandevelde, Marks & Spencer's Chairman and Chief Executive, said,
"I am delighted to announce the relocation of our head office to Paddington Basin. A flexible and inspiring workspace tailored specifically for our requirements is exactly what we need to encourage the creativity and innovation of our people. This move to a more efficient, modern environment takes us into the next phase of building a better Marks & Spencer business. It also gives us the opportunity to release the financial asset we have in Michael House."
For more information contact the Marks & Spencer Corporate Press Office on 020 7268 1919
Companies: Marks and Spencer
Food and clothing retailer Marks & Spencer has issued dozens of celebrities with an exclusive black store card that gives them a 20% discount on all purchases, including food, according to the Indepen...
UK food and clothing retailer Marks and Spencer has reported a sharp fall in profits in the year to 2 April 2005 and described the outlook as challenging....
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife