GERMANY: Marlin Seafood predicts US$2.7m turnover for full year
Kiel-based seafood processing firm Marlin Seafood GmbH & Co has forecast a full year turnover of 6m marks (US$2.7m) for 2001. Dietmar Repka, Marlin's MD, gave the predicted the figure yesterday [Tuesday] just one year after the company was launched. Operating with 40 employees, Marlin produces ten tonnes worth of 400 different types of seafood every week, and serves about 300 regular customers throughout northern Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund