USA: Mars - caramel candy to win over Latinos - COMMENT (Members)
Mars is targeting the Latino market in the US with Dulce de Leche flavor M&Ms. Despite the growing importance of the Latino population, Mars may find it tricky when it comes to manufacturing and marketing the new product. Authenticity is the key to satisfying ethnic consumer groups. Yet, to drive mainstream penetration, Mars will have to reduce the product's authenticity to appeal to the general audience's more limited palate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund