US: Mars expands 3 Musketeers line
Truffle Crisp extends 3 Musketeers line
Mars Inc is expanding its 3 Musketeers brand in the US with the national roll-out of 3 Musketeers Truffle Crisp Bar.
The new chocolate includes twin bars of truffle and crisp, wrapped in real milk chocolate.
"We are excited to introduce 3 Musketeers Truffle Crisp to the snack food category," said Carole Walker, vice president, integrated marketing communications for Mars Chocolate North America.
"The new addition to the 3 Musketeers family provides the signature light texture components of the 3 Musketeers bar now with an added airy crispy twist."
The launch will be supported by a national marketing campaign with the tagline "rich enough to share, but you really won't want to."
The campaign will include print and TV advertising, public relations, sampling and digital activation.
The potential sale of UK biscuit and snack maker United Biscuits captured the industry's attention this week. Ocado's IPO finally got away, but not without a great deal of controversy, once again high...
Food industry heavyweights including Nestlé, Kellogg and Mars Inc have pledged to use responsible advertising and marketing in India....
Raised eyebrows met Carrefour's insistence that it will keep its stores in Malaysia and Singapore despite reports the retailer was looking to leave the markets and a third country in Asia, Thailand. O...
The Muller brand was the UK's supermarkets' most promoted brand for a second month running, according to just-food's Promo Tracker....
UK organic baby food business Plum Baby has become the latest company to be acquired by a private-equity firm after it agreed a GBP10m (US$14.6m) takeover....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast