US: Mars extends Bravo! licence
Bravo! Foods has announced that Masterfoods USA, a division of Mars, has extended its US licence for another five years from its original expiration date of 31 December 2007. The manufacturer of fortified flavoured milks now has the license to continue manufacturing Milky Way, 3Musketeers and Starburst branded chocolate milks until 31 December 2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs