UK: Mars launches "light" Twix Fino
Twix Fino contains 94 calories per piece
Chocolate giant Mars Inc has launched a "lighter" version of its Twix bar in the UK.
Available from next month, Twix Fino will have a third fewer calories than the standard Twix, while a wafer will replace the biscuit in the original chocolate bar. Twix Fino contains 94 calories per piece.
Muhammad Karim, senior brand manager at Mars, said: "We have introduced a lighter alternative to the much-loved snack, allowing us to deliver greater choice to Twix fans."
With many of the UK's major retailers posting their Christmas updates this week, some blamed the snow for their lacklustre results. Meanwhile, the spectre of rising commodity prices continues to raise...
The Co-operative Group plans to take on around 1,700 new managers in its food outlets as it looks to create a consistent management structure across its store base. ...
Italy-based confectionery giant Ferrero is looking to double its sales in the UK over the next five years....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target