US: Mars squares off against Hershey over "fake" Malteser
Mars has filed a lawsuit accusing rival chocolate maker Hershey of misleading US consumers by selling "fake" confectionery under the Malteser brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- Arla CFO Lotz to exit