USA/RUSSIA: Mars to invest US£120m in soup production project near Moscow
Global confectionery and pet food giant Mars has invested US $120m in a project for the production of packaged liquid soups in the Lukhovitsy district, near Moscow. Anatoly Volkov, deputy chief of the regional administration, told Interfax that the new facilities would be established on the premises of the Lukhovitsy canning plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival