US: Mars unveils pretzel M&M's product
Mars' pretzel M&M's launched with American Idol tie-up
Mars Inc has introduced a pretzel addition to its M&M's Chocolate Candies stable in the US, the largest launch for the line in a decade.
The confectionery giant has unveiled M&M's Pretzel Chocolate Candies in a tie-up with US television show American Idol.
The new product contains 30% less fat than the "average of the leading chocolate brands", the company told just-food.
Mars pointed, for instance, to the 5g of fat in a 32.3g serving from single-serve bags - compared to 8g of fat from other brands.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin