GREECE: Masoutis expects pre-tax profit of €8m for 2002
Greek supermarket chain Masoutis has revealed that it expects to post a pre-tax profit of €8m (US$7.2m) and a turnover of €258.1m for the full year 2002.
According to local newspaper Kerdos, the group plans to invest in a number of buyouts of small supermarket chains in northern Greece during 2002. It also plans to open a number of new outlets.
In 2001, Masoutis recorded a pre-tax profit of €6.9m and a turnover of €242.3m.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales