USA: Massachusetts Firm Recalls Chicken Salad For Possible Listeria Contamination
Home Made Brand Foods, a Newburyport, Mass., firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 3,300 pounds of chicken salad that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced today. The product subject to recall is chicken salad in five and ten-pound containers. All package labels bear Home Made Brand Foods' establishment number, P-8865, inside the USDA seal of inspection. The products being recalled are listed below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"