USA: Massachusetts Firm Recalls Chicken Salad For Possible Listeria Contamination
Home Made Brand Foods, a Newburyport, Mass., firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 3,300 pounds of chicken salad that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced today. The product subject to recall is chicken salad in five and ten-pound containers. All package labels bear Home Made Brand Foods' establishment number, P-8865, inside the USDA seal of inspection. The products being recalled are listed below.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk