SWEDEN: Masterfood signs pan-European ad deal with SBS Broadcasting
Snackfood and petfood brands giant Masterfood, a division of confectionery behemoth Mars, has signed a pan-European advertising agreement with Stockholm-based SBS Broadcasting. Under the terms of the agreement, SBS, a commercial television and radio broadcasting company with operations in Western and Central Europe, will provide Masterfood with television advertising, program sponsorship opportunities and other promotional activities across the SBS television group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target