UK: Masterfoods give AMV BBDO advertising account for Maltesers
Mars subsidiary Masterfoods has hired Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle the creative account for its Maltesers confectionery brand. Just two months ago, Masterfoods ended its 50-year relationship with rival advertising agency D'Arcy, reported Marketing. The Maltesers account is said to be worth some £3.7m per year, as Maltesers is one of Masterfoods' flagship confectionery brands. BBDO is also in the running to gain the Skittles account.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China