UK: Masterfoods give AMV BBDO advertising account for Maltesers
Mars subsidiary Masterfoods has hired Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle the creative account for its Maltesers confectionery brand. Just two months ago, Masterfoods ended its 50-year relationship with rival advertising agency D'Arcy, reported Marketing. The Maltesers account is said to be worth some £3.7m per year, as Maltesers is one of Masterfoods' flagship confectionery brands. BBDO is also in the running to gain the Skittles account.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses