UK: Masterfoods give AMV BBDO advertising account for Maltesers
Mars subsidiary Masterfoods has hired Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle the creative account for its Maltesers confectionery brand. Just two months ago, Masterfoods ended its 50-year relationship with rival advertising agency D'Arcy, reported Marketing. The Maltesers account is said to be worth some £3.7m per year, as Maltesers is one of Masterfoods' flagship confectionery brands. BBDO is also in the running to gain the Skittles account.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill