USA: Masterfoods USA to revamp M&M's
US confectionery firm Masterfoods USA is introducing a new look for its M&M's confectionery product.
The company said it is launching new packaging, an updated colour mix and also changing the M&M's logo for the first time in more than 60 years.
At the beginning of the year, Masterfoods launched a promotional campaign, offering only black and white M&M's and inviting consumers to hunt for the missing red, yellow, orange, brown, green and blue M&M's.
Doug Milne, senior marketing manager, said the black and white period was designed to bring the brand and product back to basics in preparation for the new look.
The new M&M's feature a larger signature "m" on each candy, along with more vivid yellow and blue candies and a new mix of colour. The new packaging features a more prominent logo with wider letters, the company said.
Masterfoods USA is the US food and snack division of multinational food manufacturer Mars, Inc.
Companies: Mars Inc
Food manufacturer Masterfoods is set to restock shops in New South Wales with Victorian Mars and Snickers chocolate bars following a statewide recall prompted by an extortion bid, according to the Aus...
New South Wales police, investigating an extortion threat to food company Masterfoods, say that a contaminant found in a Snickers bar is like pest poison....
The New South Wales Food Authority has reminded all retailers across NSW they were legally required to comply with the MasterFood's recall and remove all Mars and Snickers bars from sale....
TWO people have sought hospital treatment after eating chocolate bars at the centre of a contamination scare, while 19 have called a hotline complaining of illness, according to the Australian Associa...
Police in the Australian state of New South Wales are investigating a threat to contaminate Snickers and Mars bars, they said today (Friday)....
Masterfoods (Mars) is to shed 243 staff in France as part of a pan-European restructuring programme implemented by the group which will see 1,070 jobs out of a total of 11,000 axed in response to flag...
Unilever Bestfoods is talking to agencies about handling a relaunch of its Colman's mustard and sauce brand, according to trade magazine Marketing....
The Food and Drink Federation today (Friday) launched the Lifestyle and Dietary Trends Industry Group, bringing together key players in the increasingly important area of enhanced nutrition and so-cal...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review