HAWAII: Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. Reports 2nd Quarter Results
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (AMEX:MLP - news) reported second quarter 2000 net income of $300,000 ($.04 per share) compared to $381,000 ($.05 per share) for the second quarter of 1999. Revenues for the second quarter of 2000 were approximately 2% higher than the second quarter of 1999. For the first half of 2000, the Company produced net income of $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs