HAWAII: Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. Reports 2nd Quarter Results
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (AMEX:MLP - news) reported second quarter 2000 net income of $300,000 ($.04 per share) compared to $381,000 ($.05 per share) for the second quarter of 1999. Revenues for the second quarter of 2000 were approximately 2% higher than the second quarter of 1999. For the first half of 2000, the Company produced net income of $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins