HAWAII: Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. Reports 2nd Quarter Results
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (AMEX:MLP - news) reported second quarter 2000 net income of $300,000 ($.04 per share) compared to $381,000 ($.05 per share) for the second quarter of 1999. Revenues for the second quarter of 2000 were approximately 2% higher than the second quarter of 1999. For the first half of 2000, the Company produced net income of $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast