ISRAEL: Max Brenner sets up chocolate shops in Scotland, Singapore and Sydney
The Max Brenner chocolate company, a fully owned subsidiary of Israeli food manufacturer Elite, is expanding its international operations by opening three new branches. The branches, to be operated on a franchise basis using the name Chocolate Bar, are in Edinburgh, Singapore and Sydney. The Chocolate Bar branch in Singapore has been established by a local businessman at an investment of US$300,000, while the new branch in Sydney, opened also at a cost of $300,000, is the third Max Brenner outlet in that city.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth