USA: Max & Erma's Restaurants reports record net income, EPS and revenues for fiscal 2001
COLUMBUS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Max & Erma's Restaurants, Inc. (Nasdaq/NMS:MAXE - news) Fourth Quarter and Year-End Highlights: Net income hits a record $2.4 million, or $0.93 per share, for 2001 Same-store sales up 0.9%; 2.3% year-to-date Five Company-owned and four franchised restaurants open in 2001
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant