USA: Mayfield announces investment and distribution in Alabama
Athens, Tenn.-based Mayfield Dairy Farms is to expand its line of ice cream products and services throughout Alabama. After a two-year alliance between Mayfield and Barber Dairy, whereby a limited amount of Mayfield ice cream was distributed by Barber throughout the state, the sister dairies have decided to offer Mayfield's full line of ice cream products, replacing Barber's ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning