PERU: Mayonnaise sales set to soar
According to a spokesperson from Peru's leading food processor, Alicorp , mayonnaise is a product with great growth potential in that market. Consumption is expected to rise between 30% and 40% this year and continue at a similar pace next year, in spite of the economic recession. Strongest growth has been noted in household sales.The introduction of Alicorp's new brand of mayonnaise was a big success thanks to the fact that is used the company's distribution system to reach 94,000 points of sale nationwide. Expansion of mayonnaise production reflects the company's growing emphasis on value added food products with growth potential in Peru and abroad.SOURCE: includes information from the article "Estrategia",
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report