UK: MBO of Deep Pan Pizza frees City Centre's hands after three years
A management team, backed by Lloyds TSB bank, bought 49 of the 54 outlets of the loss-making Deep Pan Pizza chain yesterday from British parent City Centre Restaurants . The restaurant chain was opened in the mid-1980s, and by the end of last year it recorded a net asset value of £3.3m (US$4.79m) and losses totalling £300,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin