UK: MBO of Deep Pan Pizza frees City Centre's hands after three years
A management team, backed by Lloyds TSB bank, bought 49 of the 54 outlets of the loss-making Deep Pan Pizza chain yesterday from British parent City Centre Restaurants . The restaurant chain was opened in the mid-1980s, and by the end of last year it recorded a net asset value of £3.3m (US$4.79m) and losses totalling £300,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target