CANADA: McCain co-founder to relinquish company chairman position
Harrison McCain, the co-founder of frozen foods producer McCain Foods, is to step down from his position as company chairman. McCain's nephew, Allison McCain, who has worked for the company for 27 years, is to take over as chairman while the company's co-founder will remain active on the board of directors and will become founding chairman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid