COLOMBIA/CANADA: McCain expands Andes operations
With the sale of its frozen food operations to McCain , a leading Canadian frozen food company, and its snack food operations to Frito Lay , Colombia's Margarita food processing group went out of existence this year. The purchase makes McCain the leading producer of frozen food products in Colombia and allows it to supply other Andes Community nations with frozen potatoes and manioc. McCain got a start in the region in 1996 when it purchased the potato plant of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO