USA: McCain Foods completes deal to acquire Anchor Food Products
McCain Foods Limited has completed the deal to purchase the production facilities and foodservice business of Anchor Food Products Inc. in Appleton, Wis., in a three-party transaction. As part of the deal, H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) purchased Anchor's branded retail products business. Specific terms of the three-party transaction were not announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega