USA: McCain Foods completes deal to acquire Anchor Food Products
McCain Foods Limited has completed the deal to purchase the production facilities and foodservice business of Anchor Food Products Inc. in Appleton, Wis., in a three-party transaction. As part of the deal, H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE: HNZ) purchased Anchor's branded retail products business. Specific terms of the three-party transaction were not announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever