INDIA: McCain Foods establishes manufacturing facility in Gujarat
Canada-based McCain Foods intends to establish a manufacturing facility in Gujarat with an investment of US$18m. Construction is expected to begin in June, and the new plant will produce frozen French fries.
"McCain is setting up [its] first plant in Gujarat of frozen french fries," Canadian High Commission Senior Trade Commissioner David McKinnon said, replying to a query about the investment being made by Canadian companies in India at a CII seminar on globalisation, Asia Pulse reported.
Companies: McCain Foods
Children's food is one of the most daunting sectors for any company in the present climate. Rising obesity levels in children are one of the hottest topics in the sector. Is the food industry responsi...
Canadian frozen food company McCain Foods should restart production at its French fry factory in Harbin, China early this week, the Globe and Mail newspaper reported today (Monday), quoting Basil Harg...
Canadian frozen food company McCain Foods has temporarily shut down operations in China's northeast city of Harbin because of poisoned water supplies, the AFP news agency reported, citing workers at t...
McCain Foods (GB), part of Canadian food giant McCain, has launched a new healthier option range, McCain Alternatives, for schools....
Canadian frozen food giant McCain Foods has reported C$5.68bn (US$4.80bn) in consolidated sales for the fiscal year ending 30 June 2005....
Canadian food processor Maple Leaf Foods has reported a 13% rise in net earnings for the third quarter, but sales declined 5%....
Scottish food manufacturer Golden Crumb Produce has announced that Catherine Scott has joined its sales team....
Canadian frozen products company McCain Foods has told the Tasmanian vegetable industry it will cut broccoli quotas by half, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation....
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund