CANADA: McCain launches Harvest Splendour Medleys
McCain (Canada) has launched Harvest Splendour Medleys
McCain Foods has launched a frozen convenience food dish in Canada that combines vegetables and potatoes.
McCain's Harvest Splendour Medleys come in four combinations - Potato and Carrot, Potato and Broccoli, Yukon Gold Potato and Mushroom and Three Potato Medley.
The line is part of McCain's It's All Good initiative, which means they contain no artificial flavours or colours.
Elizabeth O'Neill, potatoes brand manager for McCain Foods (Canada), said combining potatoes and vegetables into one dish reduces preparation time and waste.
She said: "For most families, mealtimes are all about taste, convenience and speed and this product delivers on all three. It's also nutritious because it's made from great vegetables."
Harvest Splendour Medleys can be cooked in a skillet or baked and come with a customised seasoning pack.
US-based biscotti maker Nonni's Foods has acquired Canadian biscuit firm V.I.S, maker of the Thinaddictives brand....
A mediator has been appointed to try to resolve a wage dispute at one of McCain Foods' plants in France, which has been by hit industrial action for over two weeks. ...
India hit the industry headlines again this week after the country's government decided to suspend its plans to allow more foreign investment into the local retail sector. Meanwhile, here in the UK, P...
Workers at one of two McCain Foods' plants hit by industrial action have voted to return to work....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods