UK: McCain launches Jacket Smiles
McCain Jacket Smiles
McCain Foods has extended its line up of Smiles frozen potato products for kids with the launch of Jacket Smiles.
McCain's Jacket Smiles are ready-baked jacket potatoes that are "stamped with a smile", a spokesperson told just-food. They are ready to eat in minutes and are "perfect for a quick and nutritious kid's tea", the company said.
The move builds on the success of McCain's Ready Baked Jackets, which were launched last year.
Belgium-based food group Greenyard Foods, previously known as PinguinLutosa, saw sales slide in the first quarter of its financial year after the sale of its Lutosa business - but underlying revenues ...
McCain Foods will have to offload the Lutosa retail brand in Europe after the EU looked into the impact of the Canadian giant's acquisition of the business from rival PinguinLutosa....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Europe's food firms slam French origin labels plan
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights