UK: McCain launches Jacket Smiles
McCain Jacket Smiles
McCain Foods has extended its line up of Smiles frozen potato products for kids with the launch of Jacket Smiles.
McCain's Jacket Smiles are ready-baked jacket potatoes that are "stamped with a smile", a spokesperson told just-food. They are ready to eat in minutes and are "perfect for a quick and nutritious kid's tea", the company said.
The move builds on the success of McCain's Ready Baked Jackets, which were launched last year.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Belgium-based food group Greenyard Foods, previously known as PinguinLutosa, saw sales slide in the first quarter of its financial year after the sale of its Lutosa business - but underlying revenues ...
McCain Foods India previously focused mainly on sales for out-of-home consumption, as the bulk of its business was contributed by quick-service restaurants, hotels and cafés, such as McDonald’s, KFC, ...
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre
- Aryzta profits rise on M&A