UK: McCain launches Jacket Smiles
McCain Jacket Smiles
McCain Foods has extended its line up of Smiles frozen potato products for kids with the launch of Jacket Smiles.
McCain's Jacket Smiles are ready-baked jacket potatoes that are "stamped with a smile", a spokesperson told just-food. They are ready to eat in minutes and are "perfect for a quick and nutritious kid's tea", the company said.
The move builds on the success of McCain's Ready Baked Jackets, which were launched last year.
Belgium-based food group Greenyard Foods, previously known as PinguinLutosa, saw sales slide in the first quarter of its financial year after the sale of its Lutosa business - but underlying revenues ...
McCain Foods will have to offload the Lutosa retail brand in Europe after the EU looked into the impact of the Canadian giant's acquisition of the business from rival PinguinLutosa....
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Dairy Crest sees "momentum" in spreads
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Mars launches frozen desserts range
- Campbell takes Unilever to court in Australia