UK: McCain launches Jacket Smiles
McCain Jacket Smiles
McCain Foods has extended its line up of Smiles frozen potato products for kids with the launch of Jacket Smiles.
McCain's Jacket Smiles are ready-baked jacket potatoes that are "stamped with a smile", a spokesperson told just-food. They are ready to eat in minutes and are "perfect for a quick and nutritious kid's tea", the company said.
The move builds on the success of McCain's Ready Baked Jackets, which were launched last year.
Belgium-based food group Greenyard Foods, previously known as PinguinLutosa, saw sales slide in the first quarter of its financial year after the sale of its Lutosa business - but underlying revenues ...
McCain Foods will have to offload the Lutosa retail brand in Europe after the EU looked into the impact of the Canadian giant's acquisition of the business from rival PinguinLutosa....
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- Kerry foods Q1 volumes lifted by NPD