UK: McCain launches Jacket Smiles
McCain Jacket Smiles
McCain Foods has extended its line up of Smiles frozen potato products for kids with the launch of Jacket Smiles.
McCain's Jacket Smiles are ready-baked jacket potatoes that are "stamped with a smile", a spokesperson told just-food. They are ready to eat in minutes and are "perfect for a quick and nutritious kid's tea", the company said.
The move builds on the success of McCain's Ready Baked Jackets, which were launched last year.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Belgium-based food group Greenyard Foods, previously known as PinguinLutosa, saw sales slide in the first quarter of its financial year after the sale of its Lutosa business - but underlying revenues ...
McCain Foods will have to offload the Lutosa retail brand in Europe after the EU looked into the impact of the Canadian giant's acquisition of the business from rival PinguinLutosa....
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Greencore convenience focus delivers growth