CANADA: McCain trumpets commitment to remove trans fats
McCain Foods has further publicised its commitment to the removal of trans fat with a full-page newspaper ad. The large New York Times announcement trumpeted the Canadian company's plan to cease using trans fat, just as the city plans to disallow trans fat in restaurant foods. "Zero grams trans fat is good for consumers and for business," reads the ad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'