USA: McCormick declares 21 cents quarterly dividend
McCormick & Company yesterday [Wednesday] declared a quarterly dividend of 21 cents (10.5 cents post-split) per share on its common stocks. The board of directors revealed that the divident will be payable 12 April 2002, to shareholders of record on 25 March. On 19 February, the board announced a 2-for-1 split of both classes of its common stock. The stock split will be effected on 8 April 2002, by distribution of one new share held of record at close of business on 25 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units