USA: McCormick declares 21 cents quarterly dividend
McCormick & Company yesterday [Wednesday] declared a quarterly dividend of 21 cents (10.5 cents post-split) per share on its common stocks. The board of directors revealed that the divident will be payable 12 April 2002, to shareholders of record on 25 March. On 19 February, the board announced a 2-for-1 split of both classes of its common stock. The stock split will be effected on 8 April 2002, by distribution of one new share held of record at close of business on 25 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group