USA: McCormick declares 21 cents quarterly dividend
McCormick & Company yesterday [Wednesday] declared a quarterly dividend of 21 cents (10.5 cents post-split) per share on its common stocks. The board of directors revealed that the divident will be payable 12 April 2002, to shareholders of record on 25 March. On 19 February, the board announced a 2-for-1 split of both classes of its common stock. The stock split will be effected on 8 April 2002, by distribution of one new share held of record at close of business on 25 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant