USA: McCormick in Discussions to Acquire Ducros
In response to a report appearing in the European press today, McCormick & Company, Incorporated confirmed that it is in discussions with Eridania Beghin-Say to purchase Ducros, a European spice, seasoning, and dessert aid company. McCormick further commented that negotiations are at a well-advanced stage. Until negotiations have concluded with an agreement, McCormick, as per policy, declines to comment further on the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp