USA: McCormick to Acquire Ducros, Europe's Leading Spice Supplier
McCormick & Company, Incorporated today announced that it has reached agreement in principle, subject to execution of a definitive agreement, to purchase the Ducros business from Eridania Beghin-Say, for FFr. 2.75 billion in cash.With annual sales of approximately $250 million, Ducros has two basic businesses -- spices and herbs, and dessert aid products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target