USA: McDonald's Announces Changes to the Global Management Team
OAK BROOK, IL -- Jack M. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation, announced today important changes in the global management team for the company. The announcement, which follows yesterday's news that Vice Chairman and President Jim Cantalupo will retire next year, includes important promotions and structural changes for the company's global operations that become effective June 1, 2001. Named in the reorganization were:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw